Do you have money to burn? According to Jim Thomas of American Home Shieldwarranty company, not performing regular maintenance on your home is like burning money. He says "So many homeowners neglect basic maintenance like having their A/C and heating units serviced yearly, replacing air filters, and even painting, that instead of having small maintenance costs they end up with huge repair or even replacement costs."
To avoid this cash drain, Thomas recommends keeping a monthly home repair and maintenance checklist as a reminder to take care of the little problems before they become big ones.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap