In this week's Official FarmVille podcast, Community Manager Lexi 'Lexilicious' Smith goes into great detail on the Crafting Buildings, which have started to roll out to farmers level 25 and above. It's a good primer on how to start crafting in the game, which might seem a little complicated at first glance.
She also talks briefly about items that are coming soon in the game -- which is pretty hum-drum overall -- a bunch of bug fixes and some new New England-themed items, a miniature horse. "The FarmVille team just released an enormous feature, and we want to give you a chance to absorb Crafting Buildings before throwing more big stuff at you," Smith explains. I *suppose* that's an acceptable excuse. The idea of adding a "coastal beach" (one of the coming soon items) to our farms does sound intriguing, though.
Click play on the video above to hear this week's FarmVille podcast.
Can't get the YouTube video to work? Read the entire transcript for the podcast after the jump.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 5 delicious takes on TikTok’s ricotta toast trend
- 5 creative ways to plate ‘boring’ foods so they look amazing: ‘Do you …
- Working from home for good? Get a top-rated desk on sale for more than…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!