FarmVille Crafting Buildings Guide
NOTE: FarmVille is slowly rolling out this feature for everyone over the next few days. Not everyone will be able to access Crafting Buildings at this point.FarmVille Freak Crafting Building Guide
Previous to their official release, FarmVille and FarmVille Freak referred to Crafting Buildings as "Crafting Cottages". The name was changed to Crafting Buildings upon their release.
Crafting Buildings are accessible to Level 25 Farmers. Level 25 farmers and above will be albe to turn their Bushels into Crafted Goods to use with the Crafting Building.
Upon logging into FarmVille, you will see a pop-up that alerts you that Crafting Buildings have arrived and if you did not participate in the "Crafting Cottage Preview," you will have a new opportunity to pick your building.
Step 1: Pick your profession by choosing the coordinating Crafting Building.You have three choices:
1. The Winery – Make Wine
2. Bakery – Make Baked Goods
3. Spa – Make Perfume
* Each building has its own unique set of recipes you can use to create crafted goods.
* You can view how many of your FarmVille neighbors picked each specific building (as shown below).
For those who have already chosen a Crafting Building by participating in the Preview, you will be prompted with a different pop-up. At this point you will have the chance to change the Crafting Building you initially selected or keep the one you already chose.
Step 2: Placing your Crafting Building on your Farm.
Upon placing your building, you can share a FaceBook newsfeed that will inform your friends of your new business and give them the opportunity to adopt some supplies. The first 5 neighbors who click on this feed within 24 hours will receive 1 of the following items: (Note: Item depends on the Craft you have chosen).
* Baker : Level 10 Triple Berry Pie
* Spa Host: Level 10 Relaxation Candle
* Wine Maker: Level 10 Tropical Wine
Your Buildings Recipe menu will automatically appear after posting the newsfeed notice.
* Everyone will start with one Level 10 Good that is 1 minute from completion.
* Clicking on "Make a good" will bring you to your recipes menu.
* Your recipe to make a Good will depend on the profession you selected.
* Click "Make it" from the bottom of the menu to create your Good.
Recipes will require you to have Goods. Goods will require you to collect Bushels from your friends, because Bushels are the key ingredients for Goods. Remember, that you can obtain Bushels the following ways:
How to Obtain Bushels:
1. Harvesting your own Bushels from crops you have planted.
2. Visiting your neighbors' Market Stalls.
3. "Adopting" Bushels via the Facebook newsfeed from your friends.
After "Making your Good" it will need time to Cook. Clicking the "Finish it" button will complete the Level 10 Good. It is now ready to use for your Recipe.
* Clicking on "Goods I am selling" from the crafting menu displays the goods you currently have for sale.
* Selling goods improves existing Recipes and unlocks new ones!
* Each time you sell a good to your Neighbors, you will receive 1 Recipe XP.
* Access your "Sales Report"at the bottom of the menu. This report shows you what Goods you have sold and how many were purchased.
* If neighbors purchased from your store while you were away, a bouncing arrow will appear over your building. Clicking on this will show the following menu:
* The Daily Sales Report will display the amount of total coins and experience earned in your absence.
Leveling Your Crafting Building
If you wish to make a successful and thriving business, you must Level-Up your Crafting Building.
* The level of your Building determines the number of crafting spots you have available for use.
* Leveling your building will also unlock new recipes.
* You can level your Building with Farm Cash or coins by unlocking the option.
* To unlock the coin option, you have to level a certain amount of recipes. (See requirements below):
Amount of Recipes Required for Crafting Building
* 1 Star: Level up recipes 6 times + 50,000 coins
* 2 Star: Level up recipes 18 times + 100,000 coins
* 3 Star: Level up recipes 27 times + 400,000 coins
* 4 Star: Level up recipes 36 times + 1,000,000 coins
Recipes are leveled up by fulfilling the requirements above. Basically each time you make a recipe it will count towards your level up progression. Continue making the required Goods your Recipe requires.
* The higher level your Recipe is, the better your crafted Goods will be.
* There is no limit on how high you can level your recipes!
* Currently Crafting Building can only be upgraded to 5 Stars. Once you have a 5 star Building, the buttons to level with coins or cash will disappear.
When you level your Building, you will receive a pop-up below and the opportunity to share a FaceBook newsfeed with your friends that will allow the first three neighbors who click this feed within 24 hours to receive a level 3 crafted good.
In addition to selling your crafted Goods to your friends, they can also be traded for rewards. To access Goods that you have in your inventory, click "Use" from the crafting menu and select "Goods".
* You can only have 200 Crafted Goods in your inventory at a time.
* This capacity limit only pertains to your Crafted Goods.
* Your Bushel inventory does not count towards this capacity.
If you click the "use" button underneath a good, you will trade it for fuel.
* The higher the level of the crafted good you use, the more fuel you will get.
* You can see your fuel gauge increase within the inventory menu.
You can purchase or sell Goods from your FarmVille neighbors.
You can purchase/sell by visiting your neighbors by two ways:
1. From the Crafting menu, click "Buy". You will then see the option to select "Shop for Goods" or "Shop for Bushels". Clicking "Shop for Goods" will bring up the following menu.
* Clicking "select" underneath a good triggers another menu that automatically displays the highest level goods for sale first.
* Select the good you want to purchase and you will be brought to the following screen:
* Simply click on their Crafting Building to see what they have available for you to buy.
* Upon purchasing an item from your Neighbor's store, you will receive a pop-up allowing you to post a feed to their wall informing them of your actions.
* The first 3 Neighbors to click this feed within 24 hours will receive 1 good of the same type as the one you purchased. (see below)
Deleting Your Crafting Building and Buying a New Crafting Building:
If for some reason you wish to delete your Crafting Building or purchase a new one...
* All progress on the level of the Building and Recipes will be saved.
* You will lose all Goods that are being sold in your store at the time.
* If you wish to purchase a new Crafting Building, it can be purchased from the "Buildings" section of the Market for 100,000 coins, provided it is the same building you initially signed up for.
* If you wish to purchase the two Buildings you did not sign up for, they can be bought for 80 FV$ Farm Cash each.
* You may only own one of each type of Building at a time.
* Facts were sourced directly from the Official FarmVille Forum.
So what do you think? Do you like this new Crafting Building feature in FarmVille? Do you invite new complex features like this or do you find yourself wishing for the simplicity of the beginning FarmVille days?
Check out the rest of our FarmVille Cheats & Tips right here.
This article originally appeared onFarmVille Freak.