Hidden object games, generally adventure games with puzzles that require you to find objects hidden in an environment (think Where's Waldo, but with lush environments and relaxing music) is one of the most popular casual game genres on the market. And Big Fish Games makes some of the best hidden object games out there, with brands like Mystery Case Files and Hidden Expedition under its belt.
Today, Big Fish announces the release of Everest: Hidden Expedition for iPad. In the game, which has already been released for PC and iPhone, you tackle a virtual version of Mount Everest by making your way through 30-some-odd hidden object games as you climb to the top. Mountaineer Ed Viesturs (remember the Everest IMAX movie? he was in that), doles out advice along the way, and as a bonus, the game includes real-life photos from Viesturs' Everest climb. There's a single-player mode and a competitive multiplayer mode where you can flick snowballs across the screen to slow down your opponent's progress.
Everest: Hidden Expedition HD is available for $6.99 starting today on the iTunes App store. Race ya to the top!
Note: Image above is from the PC version of the game.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card