Everyone's buzzing about the new FarmVille beehive, mostly wondering how the #$!* to find a Queen Bee. So consider yourself warned: Finding this insect will most likely be a royal pain in the backside.
There are several ways to find the Queen Bee. The easiest way to find her is by keeping an eye on your Facebook Wall. Once one of your neighbors find a Queen Bee, they will also be able to share one with friends via Wall Post. Since this bee is in high demand, you'll really need to stay glued to your Wall, and click right away if you see someone giving away a Queen for free.
The second easiest way to find a Queen Bee is by purchasing one in the in-game Market. You can find the Queen Bee under the Animals category, and she costs 10 Farm Cash (roughly $2). Buy it, stick her in the hive and then start collecting Honeybees.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Dad’s impression of Elmo is spot-on, and his baby is totally here f…
- Mom’s all-natural bath remedy for restless babies is brilliant: ‘How i…
- 6 ways to level up s’mores
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!