Do you hear that buzzing sound? It might just be in your head OR maybe it's the new beehives that just launched in FarmVille (Let's hope for the latter). The goal is the build out your beehive, grow a swarm of bees and, in turn, the busy bugs will pollinate your crops so you have a better chance of finding bushels that can be sold in the Farmer's Market.
First thing's first, however. Beehives, like Horse Stables, etc, requires enlisting generous neighbors to send you building materials to build your hive. You'll need a total of 50 items to complete your house of bees, which breaks down into 10 of each of the the following:
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!