Mafia Wars Fourth of July sale has officially kicked off, and in addition to five limited edition items, the game is offering special Las Vegas themed incentives to anyone willing to part with Reward Points in the next five days. Here's how it works:
Buy 1 item, win an Elvis Impersonator (bodyguard, 20 A, 48 D)
Buy 5 items, win a Pair of Kings (weapon, 56 A, 26 D)
Buy 10 items, win a Sin City Shooter (weapon, 81 A, 36D)
If you read the fine print, though, you'll be disappointed to learn that soccer balls, Treasure Chest keys and health refills do not count toward getting these items, which seems rather arbitrary. The idea of owning a weapon with 81 Attack sounds pretty enticing at first, though I'm not sure it's enticing enough to buy a whole 10 items just for one of these guns, even if it packs a lot of heat.
Would you buy 10 items to get the Sin City Shooter? Leave a note in the comments below.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!