While playing FrontierVille today, I ran across an annoying glitch in the beginning of the game. After finding and moving my lost sheep, a pop-up window appeared, informing me that I just scored 20 Food, 10XP and that I can share experience points with friends. After clicking the 'Share Experience' button, the window goes away.
Everything seems normal, right? That is, until this same pop-up window keeps appearing every time the game launches, no matter how many times I click the 'Skip' or 'Share Experience' button. I'm starting to feel like Bill Murray in 'Groundhog Day.'
Anyone else run across this problem? Are there any other big glitches everyone should know about? Leave a note in the comments below.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- These are the most decadent home candles — and they’re 33% off duri…
- 5 chic fall essentials hiding in Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- There are so many cute dresses on sale for under $50 at Shopbop right …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!