We promised that when our Facebook Fan Page reached 10,000 Fans, we would give away all kinds of goodies for FarmVille, Mafia Wars and more. Thanks to you, we reached our goal!! Now we're ready to make good on our promise.
Today's giveaway: TWO FarmVille cash cards, each worth $10
How do you enter?
Step 1: Join the Games.com Facebook fan page! If you haven't joined our Facebook fan page yet, now's your chance! Go to facebook.com/gamescom, and hit the "Like" button at the top.
Step 2: Leave us a Wall Post or Comment with a tip on how to layout your farm and make it look nice. (If you can't think of tips on your own, search the Web). By midnight EST, we will randomly select two people who submitted tips, and if you're one of the lucky ones -- we'll get in touch with you via Facebook messaging.
Any questions or comments? Post them in the comments area here and we'll do our best to answer them! Good luck!
Giveaway Week Details:We're giving away items all week! We will pick winners at random and will contact you via Facebook message (please make sure you give us permission to contact you via your Facebook page) to let you know if you won.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Walmart is selling a ‘Stranger Things’ cassette player, and yes, it…
- These No. 1 best-selling fleece jackets are less than $25 on Amazon
- Today is the day to upgrade to an Oral-B electric toothbrush — they’re…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!