Happy Pets Dino Den and Dinosaurs let players create their own Jurassic Park
Continue Reading to see all the new dinosaurs and discover how to own one.
Owning a dinosaur in Happy Pets requires a few steps, the most important being the Dino Den. The Dino Den costs 800 Coins in the Happy Pets store and is a crucial requirement for buying a dinosaur.
Once you buy it you'll need to collect 80 parts to finish its construction. Ten torches, cement bags, hammers, drills, rocks, rivets, I-beams, and shovels are required. To get these parts, you'll need to enlist your friends, asking them to send you the various parts (pictured below).
You may also skip that process and complete the Dino Den instantly for 320 Facebook Credits.
- White Triceratops - 37,795 Coins
- White T-Rex - 37,795 Coins
- Grey Triceratops - 39,795 Coins
- Grey T-Rex - 39,795 Coins
- Brown Triceratops - 41,795 Coins
- Brown T-Rex - 41,795 Coins
- Red Triceratops - 58 Facebook Credits
- Red T-Rex - 58 Facebook Credits
- Black Triceratops - 38 Facebook Credits
- Black T-Rex - 38 Facebook Credis
- Teal Triceratops - 68 Facebook Credits
- Teal T-Rex - 68 Facebook Credits
- Mr. T-Rex - 52 Facebook Credits (We had a chuckle when we saw Mr. T-Rex sporting Mr. T's famous hairstyle.)
I think the dinosaurs make for a pretty swell addition to Happy Pets. It's definitely worth making the effort to finish the Dino Den just because in the end, it's all free! Sure it'll take a little effort, but imagine having a T-Rex stomping around, blowing fire among your dogs and cats. Crazy stuff. Head over to Happy Pets to check it out for yourself.
Click here to play Happy Pets>