FarmVille just re-released it's Un-Wither Ring and now Cafe World seems to be following along by releasing the No Spoil Genie, which ensures that your dishes will never spoil. However, this thing is a serious investment, and I've made the argument before, that items like this kinda ruins the whole point of playing these games. Then again, not having dishes spoil ever IS pretty tempting...
One thing that's nice about the No Spoil Genie -- if you want to use it, you just place it in your cafe. However, if you want to remove the no-spoil effect, you can drag it out of your cafe and into storage, and -- voila -- everything's back to normal. Though I'm sure once you have one of these things, you'll never choose to have spoiled dishes. Amirite?
What do you think -- do items like the Un-Wither Ring in FarmVille and No Spoil Genie in Cafe World ruin the game?
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikTok baker designs incredible sourdough bread loaves
- 8 holiday gifts under $80 for your favorite co-worker
- Can this weird gadget really stop your drinks from spilling?
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!