We're not sure what tonight's FarmVille update will entail, except for one thing -- performance enhancements -- which the game needs desperately. The past few days, the game's been running more ragged than ever, so I hope this means that everything will run like buttah the rest of this week. Or at least more like buttah than it has been. Keep your fingers crossed.
[Via FarmVille Twitter]
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- 5 warm and toasty drinks for a cozy cocktail hour
- More than 11,000 Amazon shoppers have given this stylish sweater a 5-s…
- Mom gets ‘innovative’ when toddler has ‘growing pains’ away from home
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!