The Dairy Barn expansion arrived! You can now expand the storage capacity from 20 to 40 for up to 5 dairies, giving you room for 200 cows total. To expand your Dairy Barn click on it and open the Expand Menu. Select the Dairy Barn you would like to add 10 extra storage to and click expand. You will need to get the help of 10 friends over 3 days, like all barn raisings have worked in the past. You also have an option to 'Buy Now' for 10$FV instead of asking your friends to help.
You will be able to perform 2 barn raisings for each dairy, so a total of 10 or 100 clicks to help from friends.
Note: For now Cow Print Dairy Barns are not expandable, this was posted by Lexilicious on the Official FarmVille Forums.
Have you expanded your Dairy Barn?
This article originally appeared on FarmVille Freak.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Score a Cuisinart cookware set for 64% off on Amazon — it has 6 pot…
- People swear by this eye cream for brightening dark circles: ‘No need …
- 6 size-inclusive bralettes that will make you feel beautiful and sexy …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!