The summer job has long been considered a rite of passage for American teenagers but sluggish job growth has made securing employment – for anyone – a job itself.
With work hard to come by in most sectors of the economy, college students and graduates are snapping up work that was traditionally considered the domain of high schoolers in the past. But if you're a job hunting teenager or the parent of one, don't let this news discourage you. Although increased competition has raised the bar for all applicants there are still plenty of options for teens to consider as the school year comes to an end. To make your search a little easier, we've compiled a list of companies and industries that are teen-friendly and ready to hire.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- The Fastest Way to Pay off $10,000 in Credit Card Debt
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2023
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program