This week's official FarmVille Podcast for June 18th is on time as scheduled and hosted by FarmVille Community Manager Lexilicious.
You can listen to the video above, read the FarmVille Freak summary below or read the official transcript provided by Zynga at the bottom of the post.
FarmGoddess' FarmVille Freak Podcast Summary:
This Week's FarmVille Upgrades Included:
* Added levels 70-90.
* Perks for higher level farmers including items, gifts, and crops.
* More buildings have the ability to be rotated.
* Not all buildings can rotate.
LE(Limited edition) Tiki Items
Re-release of past LE Buildings
* Will be able to purchase in the FV Market during the next 7 days.
Tuscan Wedding Event Changes
* Time frame extended until June 29th.
* Instead of receiving only one Tuscan Wedding item per gift, you will now automatically send two.
* Dropped the prices of the Tuscan Wedding Reward prizes.
Happy Birthday FarmVille
* In honor of FarmVille's birthday or one year anniversary, special limited edition birthday items were released.
* LE Cupcake Crop.
* LE Cupcake Co-Op Farming Job.
* Free One Year Balloon found in your Gift Box.
* Adoptable Party Duck.
LE Japanese Theme
* New theme introduced including buildings and decorations.
New Country Flags
* 7 flags introduced as permanent fixtures to the FV Market.
Changes to Wheat Crop
* The harvest time and Crop Mastery has changed for Wheat.
* Wheat will be a a main staple in the upcoming Crafting Cottage feature so the growing time was lowered.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat a bit
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Got leftover wine? Here’s what you can make with it
- Take your air fryer to the next level with this top-rated accessories …
- 10 deals you can’t skip from Nordstrom’s home sale — save big on Smeg,…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!