Mafia Wars finally releases attack animals as a part of your mafia's arsenal, a move that will most likely have PETA up in arms ... again. Whether you like it or not, you will now be able to acquire and use animals to get a leg up on the competition in fights and robbing.
To see what animals are in your arsenal, head to your Inventory and click on the new Animal tab to see what animals are included. You'll be able to buy a Red Tailed Hawk (25A, 22D) for 300,000 coins and can spend Reward Points for a handful of new (and returning) animals in the store.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!