We've heard for months that FarmVille would be headed to iPhone, and at the Apple Worldwide Developer's Conference 2010 in San Franciso, Zynga CEO Mark Pincus announced that the farming game officially make its way to the Apple phone at the end of June.
There are not a lot of details on how this version of the game will be different than that on Facebook, other than the fact that it will sync with the Facebook version of the game (unlike the Mafia Wars iPhone app), players will be able to buy items without leaving the app, and it will have push notifications for withering crops. Pincus also seems to hint that the harvesting system may be a little bit different as well. "I'm most excited about how good tractoring just got," Pincus says during the game's demo.
We've contacted Zynga to learn more details on this new version of FarmVille, and to see if an official iPad version will be arriving shortly as well.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Upcycle your old dress into a stylish two-piece set
- Frozen versions of popular desserts that will keep summer going all ye…
- Things you never knew you could make with puff pastry dough
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!