PetVille pays homage to the new Sex and the City movie with a brand new mystery crate. For 25 Pet Cash a pop, you'll get the chance to score six 'Pet in the City' items, which includes a snazzy new car, a camel and pet parodies of Carrie, Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte, all dressed in designer duds with Martini glasses in hand. Get these girls into your house and your pet can join in and tell them all of his/her dirty secrets, i.e. "I always leave half-eaten tacos and cereal boxes all over my living room floor."
What did you get in your Pet in the City mystery crate? Is it worth the Pet Cash?
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- These are the most decadent home candles — and they’re 33% off duri…
- 5 chic fall essentials hiding in Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- There are so many cute dresses on sale for under $50 at Shopbop right …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!