Have you made it to Tahiki yet? If so, you'll soon be able to build your very own beach-side hut. Like other DIY projects in PetVille, you'll need to work with friends to build the hut from scratch -- and once it's complete, there will be a room inside that you'll be able to decorate. Based on the picture above, looks like the items you'll need will include nails, bamboo, boards, stones and palm fronds for the roofing. Then, once you're done, your pet can kick back and relax by the seashore.
If you have yet to unlock the door to Tahiki, find out how in our our guide.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- 15 Secret Santa gifts under $50 your friends will fight over
- TikTokers share delicious vegan holiday recipes
- Food TikToker reveals in food how many calories he eats in a day
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!