We spotted a survey about a Mafia Wars Las Vegas launch event on the game's official Facebook page, asking fans if they would travel to Sin City to attend a big launch event for the upcoming expansion. The survey says the launch event will be "at the end of Summer 2010" which means that we will see MWLV this summer, but probably not until sometime around August. And, it will apparently roll out with some mild fanfare.
Depending how you answer the first survey question, you get a different set of follow up questions, which gives a little more insight to what this launch event might entail.
If you answered 'Yes,' then you're asked if what kind of treatment you prefer -- VIP, All-Access Pass or Day Pass to a 'conference.' (A Mafia Wars conference? Interesting.)
If you answered "Maybe," then you're given multiple choice about what would keep you from attending and then what city would be most convenient for you to attend an event. (Maybe there will be launch events in several cities)
If you answered 'No,' then you are given a blank form as to why you wouldn't attend and, again, asked which city you might consider visiting for an event of this sort.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!