Yup, that's what you think it is -- 7-Eleven Slurpee machines plastered with images from FarmVille, Mafia Wars and YoVille. This history-making campaign marks the first big real-world push for any Facebook game and will likely be a big driver of Slurpee sales (and other snacks) during the promotion's six-week run. Heck, we haven't had a Slurpee in over a decade, and this might break our dry spell. For all the details of this promotion, read this guide: 7-Eleven & Zynga Promotion: What You Need to Know.
Games.com - The Blog! friend Eric von Coelln snapped these pics at his local 7-Eleven, and it really looks like anything that doesn't move has been plastered with FarmVille logos.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- 15 Secret Santa gifts under $50 your friends will fight over
- TikTokers share delicious vegan holiday recipes
- Food TikToker reveals in food how many calories he eats in a day
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!