Under ideal conditions, your Happy Pets yard can look like the one in the image above, but unless you've 320 Facebook Credits (roughly $32 USD) to spend on building a horse stable, or enough friends to send you the 80 items required, all those pretty horses you see there will remain a "look, but no touch" deal.
Until you get that stable out of the way, you could settle for pimpin' a yard for those horses instead. Four new items are now available at the yard store, including a new wallpaper, Horse Farm, which goes for whoppin' 11,250 Coins, while netting buyers 1,688 XP. Fortunately, it's not a premium item, but it's still six times the cost of the regulars. The new decor pieces are Pitchfork (350 Coins), Haystack (400 Coins), and Cow Skull (5,500 Coins).
As for other horse-related goodies, rocking horses are now available for free on the gifts page. They're being offered in the colors Brown, Pink and Blue.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!