Log into Farmville this morning, and you'll notice that clicking on the little envelope in the upper right hand corner of the game will no longer pop a window where you can accept gifts with ease. Instead, it will take you back to Facebook to accept gifts.
Don't worry, this isn't a step backwards -- FarmVille has yanked the Message Center and is tinkering around with it, making "improvements." We're not sure if that means the new way we accept gifts will be undergoing some big changes when it comes back (as in, gift requests will only appear in the Message Center and no longer on the Facebook requests page) or if it's just some minor performance tweaks.
If you're lucky, you'll spot this 'under construction' notice (see image above), which will allow you to hit the green Accept Requests button, and you'll be able to automatically accept all gifts, etc, at one time. We spotted this when we first loaded the game, but then came back later and it was mysteriously missing. Say, come to think of it -- we'd like to have an 'Accept All' button like this at our disposal at all times -- it's much easier than clicking each and every request when we log into the game. Stay tuned.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- McDonald’s employee reveals the chain’s ‘least-ordered’ menu item
- 5 Uniqlo HeatTech pieces you need in your wardrobe this season
- Taupe is the new black: 10 earth tone men’s and women’s sweaters you n…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!