Now you may think that Puka Dog isn't the most appetizing name for a hot dog stand. Granted, when I first read it, thoughts of vomiting canines came to mind. But in Hawaii, a touristy hot dog franchise proudly sports that moniker, and the name itself means "Hole Dog". This is in reference to the hole that's drilled into the toasted bun to give a place for the sausage to fill.
Foodie factoids aside, Happy Island is offering the "Puka Dog" Hot Dog Stand as a new island attraction. It costs 5,500 Coins and will earn you 550 Coins. And for 9,200 Coins, it'll upgrade into an Island Dog Cart within 5 hrs. and 16 min.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 4 leak-proof period panty brands to shop so accidents are a thing o…
- TikToker uses lava to cook a steak, and the results are unbelievable!
- These mini nut butter cups are easy and fun to make
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!