This week's FarmVille podcast has arrived, with discussion of hay bales, new Co-Op mission and -- the main reason we tune in -- a look at features that will be coming soon.
Since there haven't been many major league holidays lately, the new releases in FarmVille have been a little on the spare side, Based on this week's podcast, it seems like that won't change this week (Of course, you'll have to decide for yourself by listening to the podcast and checking out our cheat sheet below). Maybe the folks behind the scenes are hard at work on something big, like the Farmer's Market, the 7-Eleven promotion slated to start June 1 or the rumored Tree Mastery.
More Southwestern limited edition items:
- Adobe Mansion
- Cowboy Gnome
- Apaloosa horse
'Best Of' Mystery Box, 16 FV cash in the market
- Limited edition mystery box includes the White Stallion
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 7-year-old stuns mom by secretly spending $6,000 in iPad app add-on…
- TikTok mom claims her hack for gassy twins ‘always works’: ‘Oh my gosh…
- 5 lightweight rompers under $45 that you’ll want to wear all summer lo…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!