We love Minis and Smart Cars in the real world, but the new cars in Pet Society are like a pair of painfully tight jeans. Pets can barely squeeze into them.
We knew that the cars would be glorified chairs from the start, so we didn't expect them to move. But considering the high price tag (9000 coins for the red model), we expected at the very least to sit in them comfortably. Not so. Other readers have been disappointed that pets can't turn the steering wheel.
We give the cars 2 1/2 paws out of 5. They look good in a scene, but not with us in them. Our smaller petlings, however, are ready to cruise.
Still, if you want a car for yourself, head over to the Garden Store. The cars will be available until midnight GMT on Monday May 17.
This article originally appeared onPet Society Anonymous.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Snag Amazon devices for less, thanks to these early Prime Day deals
- My mom has been a flight attendant for 38 years — here’s what she swea…
- This expensive-looking tank on Nordstrom is now 40% off — get it befor…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!