Better Homes and Gardens and the hosts of LIVE! with Regis and Kelly know what viewers like to see -- men in the kitchen. Cooking. If those men also happen to be heroes in uniform, all the better.
This summer, the teams of BHG and LIVE! have partnered with Bush's beans to present the Coast-to-Coast Fire House Cook-Off. Firefighters who are responsible for cookin' up their company's five-alarm chili and have a knack for knowing their way around a smokin' hot range are eligible to enter -- and that goes for male and female firefighters. Go, ladies! The grand prize includes $10,000 and the chance to be featured with their winning recipe in BHG magazine.
Beginning May 17th and continuing throughout the summer, up to five chosen firefighters and their submitted recipes will be announced each week. Viewers will be asked to go online and vote for which recipe they would like to see cooked up on the show. Whoever wins the weekly vote will be flown to New York for the chance to whip up their dish on camera. The weekly winner will also become a finalist, eligible to win one of two spots on the final firehouse chef face-off at the end of the summer.
Every time a viewer votes for their favorites at LiveRegisandKelly.com they are entered to win a trip for two to NYC including airfare, hotel, and tickets to a taping of the show.
Details for the contest are available at LiveRegisandKelly.com.
Somebody sound the alarm, it's gettin' hot in the kitchen.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out Of Pocket?
- Recalculate Your House Payment in Minutes
- Can You Save $23,000 By Refinancing Your Home?
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- 6 Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards Of 2022
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap