PetVille Cheats & Tips: Six easy ways to earn coins
Unfortunately, in order to buy the neat items that are released, you will need to save up your PetVille coins. Coins can be earned through interacting with the game, selling items, completing challenges and just generally playing the game as it was intended. If you simply play the game and have fun, you WILL earn coins - although perhaps not as quickly as you could by following this PetVille coins guide. Here are a few tips that will come in handy to help you collect and save your coins so you can buy everything your heart desires.
- Sell your items instead of being a pack rat. It can be hard to part with some early nostalgic items, but chances are you have many gifts, furniture, and decorations in your storage that you are not using. Part with these by selling them, earn a bit of extra coin, and buy something new and shiny. For all you know, you could have some very valuable items sitting in your storage just wanting to turn you a profit.
- Clean the largest homes before moving on to smaller ones. The bigger homes give you a much bigger coin bonus, and since there is a limit to how many you can clean per day, you should clean ones that give you the largest reward for doing so.
- Accept every gift you receive, even if you do not think you need the gift. Every gift can be sold, so you can make free coins just by accepting and selling gifts that you get from friends. Don't worry about offending them, your friends won't know.
- Check your comments page. When your friends leave you comments in your pet's house, you can view your comment board and claim a bonus for reading the comments. This is a step that is often forgotten about, so don't forget to accept comment bonuses to earn coins.
- Claim wall post bonuses. The best thing you can do is befriend a lot of people who play PetVille and scanning your Facebook newsfeed for all of the wall posts that offer bonuses. This is a very quick way to earn a lot of coins in no time in PetVille. If you try to play the game alone without friends, you will earn coins at a much slower pace.
- Pick the food that is well timed with when you'll be able to play next. If you can log into PetVille every 4 hours, it doesn't make sense to buy the 24 hour food. Buy a 4 hour food and then you can claim a reward every 4 hours instead. Just make sure that you don't forget to come back, or you'll have to pay the pound fee to get your pet back and lose your coin earnings.
What about you? Do you have other great tips on how to earn coins quickly in PetVille? Share them with our readers by leaving a comment.