SPP Ranch Fruit Trees ready for harvest
Till now SPP Ranch had separated itself from other farming games, such as FarmVille, by focusing on raising and selling animals instead of crops and fruit bearing trees. In what appears to be a step towards assimilation, the previously absent fruit trees were released and SPP Ranch started to look like just another farming game clone. However, although at first we were rather unhappy SPP Ranch had squandered some of its uniqueness, we decided the fruit trees were a nice touch and add a little more depth to the game. Our final verdict: orchards are definitely welcome on our ranch.
- Short Coconut Tree (375 Coins) 4 Coins in 12 Hours
- Apple Tree (420 Coins) 13 Coins in 48 Hours
- Tall Coconut Tree (540 Coins) 9 Coins in 24 Hours
- Orange Tree (480 Coins) 22 Coins in 72 Hours
- Cherry Tree (720 Coins) 43 Coins in 96 Hours
- Rambutan Tree (35 Gold) 92 Coins in 48 Hours
- Starfruit Tree (45 Gold) 140 Coins in 72 Hours
SPP Ranch wants every rancher to have an orchard, so they've given everyone a free Apple Tree to start. The tree can be found in your gift box; head to SPP Ranch to check it out today.