A leaked FarmVille image hints that there will soon be a new way to acquire fuel, one of the most sought after resources in this Facebook farming game. That new method will be with coins -- earned in the game by harvesting crops, trees and animals.
Why is this a big deal? Right now fuel can only be purchased using Farm Cash, which is purchased using real-life cash, or randomly acquired by harvesting friends' crops or from friends who find the random gas can and decided to share it with friends via a Facebook Wall post. In short, it takes a lot of extra work to keep those tractors running.
Based on the image, it looks like there's a few pre-existing conditions you'll have to meet to take advantage of the 'fuel for coins' promotion. This deal will only be available for a limited time, and only for farmers who are level 20 and higher and have earned a Co-Op farming medal.
This new fuel promo is not confirmed by Zynga, but it's not so far-fetched that keep our gas-guzzling tractors in working order.
[Via FarmVille Freak]
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Loving the plush purse trend? Shop 5 styles for under $20 at Amazon
- Don’t miss your chance to score a pair of Reebok’s cult-favorite Club …
- TikToker shares a cool science experiment for kids that you can do in …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!