FarmVille has implemented the "Like" Facebook rating system for farms. You can now "Like" someone's farm by visiting your FarmVille neighbors' farms and then simply clicking on the "Like" button that is found underneath the neighbors list.
You will see that it displays a picture of the current neighbor whose farm you are visiting, followed by their name, and then the "Like" (thumb's up) button.
What a fun way to let your neighbors know that you appreciate or "like" their farms! However, if you choose the "Like" option for a friend's farm, be aware that it adds that particular farm (or all the farms that you "Like") to your existing Facebook Pages.
This article originally appeared on FarmVille Freak.
What do you think -- do you 'Like' this new FarmVille feature?
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Try out the knotted headband trend with these stylish picks that st…
- There are tons of sweet deals under $20 at the Nordstrom Anniversary S…
- A bunch of Ray-Ban sunglasses are discounted during Nordstrom’s Annive…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!