To promote a second wave of Japan for their Japanese Cafe theme, Restaurant City is offering free sugar and rice to fans of their Facebook fanpage.
The sugar is for promoting the new Dance Arcade, an homage to the popular Japanese dancing simulation "Dance Dance Revolution" created by Konami. And the rice is for advertising the Monster Robot, which is essentially a mechanized version of Gozilla. Both items are animated. Dance Arcade costs 15 PlayFish Cash, and Monster Robot costs 20 PFC.
Note: All links below will launch the game. You only need to keep the game window open for a few seconds to accept your free item.
FREE Sugar, available 24 hours only: http://bit.ly/bik1BA
FREE Rice, available 24 hours only: http://bit.ly/bLiTkX
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- There are so many unreal deals under $10 at the Nordstrom Rack Clea…
- Mom cuts paper towel roll in half to teach kids a lesson: ‘This is act…
- 6 plus-size shorts for summer (because anti-chafe sticks exist now, pe…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!