Twelve-year-old runs up £900 debt in Farmville
* "The first use of my card was on 14 March. I discovered it on the 29th and the card was stopped at that point"
* "Facebook has disabled his account and Zynga has unhelpfully suggested I use password protection on computers in the future."
* "Obviously the idea of a stupid farm simulation jeopardising his future earnings is not something that I want to consider"
* "When I asked him why he did it he said that they had brought out 'good stuff that I wanted'"
* "We sound terribly technologically unaware don't we?"
£900 is roughly $1,372.