Treasure Isle, the new Facebook game from the makers of FarmVille, puts you in the boots of an explorer hunting for buried treasure across a series of tropical islands. This game combines harvesting aspects of FarmVille with a more adventure-filled theme, and that seems to be a killer combo -- attracting roughly 20 million players in a matter of weeks. Here's six ways to get your hands on Treasure Isle's fortunes as quickly as possible.
NEVER HEARD OF TREASURE ISLE? LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TREASURE HUNTING GAME ON FACEBOOK
1. Plant Watermelons
Your home island will feature two small plots of farmable land when you first begin the game -- you'll have a choice of four different fruit seeds to plant. You'll get the best return on your time by planting Watermelons. We've been finding that we play Treasure Isle in very short bursts, using up all of our energy hunting for treasures in one go, replenishing with any fruit we found, and then depleting our energy again.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates edge up again this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 3 Ways To Find Cash In Your Home (Easier Than You Think)
- Your Best Refinance Rates for November 2021
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- This high-quality Cuisinart 12-piece stainless steel cookware set i…
- The Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid is on sale for less than $50 — its lowes…
- Brussels Sprout Latkes with Maple Mustard Yogurt
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!