Wild Ones has totally confused its players with a hilarious April Fools' prank. Most games like FarmVille, announced their trick clearly with special items or updates. The pet fighting game took a different approach and released a new map without alerting anyone.
But how could the release of a new level be confusing? The map is called Foolish Errors and at first glance looks exactly like an error screen or as if the map had failed to load! Pets can stand on, grapple, destroy, and unleash the usual Wild Ones havoc on the words and lines of the error screen.
Check out the ingenious April Fools' map after the break.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- This pink and gold GreenPan cookware set is reinforced with real diamo…
- TikTok chefs are jumping on the ‘Squid Game’ trend
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!