Hotel City on Facebook has turned on the ability to use real-life cash to buy additional virtual coins or cash for the game.
Hotel owners who want to get a leg up in the game can choose to buy additional coins/Playfish cash (via two buttons in the upper left hand side of the game screen) using credit cards, PayPal, Facebook Credits or by charging it to their cell phone bills.
Players can also -- via TrialPay -- sign up for certain services in exchange for free coins. Using services like TrialPay and Offerpal been a little touch and go in the past, but the current list of direct marketing offers in Hotel City seem to be on the level (or as on the level as these kind of things can get).
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- These are the only heels I can wear for 8+ hours totally pain-free
- Mom confesses the ‘petty’ lies she tells her kids: ‘It just makes ever…
- Bride plays ‘shoe game’ with sister at wedding to reveal they’re both …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!