YoVille players can now start celebrating Easter! Many colorful items are now available at the YoVille Furniture Store. Eggs, chocolates, marshmallows and flowers are all available in cheerful colors for all YoVille players and most of them can be purchased for coins!
And for all the designers out there, it's time to get creative because paintable eggs are back! Get one of the 6 paintable eggs and enjoy coloring it! A paintable egg is worth 6 YoCash but you can always get it for coins at a trading event.
All items are available in the store for 10 days only. You don't want to miss this update.
All pictures and prices are available after the jump.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Pautips and Luxie Beauty collab celebrates Latinx Heritage Month
- 4 beauty supplements to try if you’re on a quest for thick, voluminous…
- Family’s hilarious ‘trust fall’ game reveals their true feelings for e…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!