Another "Coming Soon" teaser that can be found on the FarmVille loading screen is for Co-Op Farming.
What exactly is Co-Op farming?
According to Wikipedia Co-Op or Cooperative Farming is "where farmers pool their resources in certain areas of activity." Farmers collaborate with each other by combining or sharing resources to help with the production, packaging, and distribution of their crops. You can read more about real life Co-Op Farming here: Co-Op Farming on Wikipedia
What do you think Co-op Farming will mean in FarmVille?
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat amid recession fears
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- The Ostrich Chair may seem a little ridiculous, but TikTok is obses…
- 6 Nike sneakers to add to your closet for $100 or less
- More than 9,000 Amazon shoppers rave about this rowing machine — and i…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!