Happy Pets from Crowdstar just opened up the Pet Trader, a new feature that will allow players to put specific pets up for adoption, allowing friends to go in and give cats, dogs, bunnies, etc a new home. Previously, the only way to make room for new pets, was to basically delete pets from your game in exchange for some cash. Now friends can benefit from all of your hard work -- and vice versa. You can also hit up the Pet Trader to find new pets, maybe something rare or only available to higher level players.
The Pet Trader seems to be running a little slowly right now (and crashed a few times as well), so we're guessing there's still a little tweaking going on behind the scenes to turn this new feature into a well-oiled trading machine.
Happy Pets Pet Trader: Will you use it?
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!