After I posted the story yesterday about the shrinking petlings, one reader, Sarah reported that her petling is so small now that it's about the size of her pet's eye. She's not kidding!
This is even smaller than the petling after its first feeding. We wonder if the shrinkage has something to do with the new option for the trees, because it looks like the petlings have been bonsai'd!
While some players are in no hurry for the petlings to grow back, others are worried that their little ones will disappear altogether. The miniature petlings are apparently on the Rachel Zoe diet as they've stopped asking for food completely.
This article originally appeared on Pet Society Anonymous.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Today only: Score up to 30% off Calphalon cookware on Amazon
- Dessert-inspired cocktails to satisfy your sweet tooth
- TikTokers share cozy casseroles for fall and winter
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!