In a uncommon third update of the week, FarmVille "enhanced" to add a Wandering Stallion. The Wandering Stallion is a new adoptable animal that you can find on your farm and share with your neighbors via Facebook newsfeed, giving them the opportunity to adopt. Although, if you find one on your farm, you may not keep it for yourself.
In some exciting news, the Wandering Stallion (and other Stallions) can be placed in your Horse Stable and possibly yield a Foal! Note, only one Stallion can be in your Horse Stable at any given time. We've all seen the unreleased images of the baby horses and now they are finally here! You can only have one Stallion in your Horse Stable at any given time.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!