In the past year, Facebook has been overrun with pet simulation games, farming games and, more recently, city building games. For those tired of plowing, harvesting and cleaning virtual pets, Playfish's brand new game Hotel City, lets you try your hand at something a little different -- running a hotel.
In Hotel City, the goal is to turn a two-star establishment into a five-star luxury hotel by adding more sleeping rooms, a gym, swimming pool, bar and other amenities that well-heeled customers expect. Decorations also play a big part in this game -- the better the wallpaper, furniture and accessories in a room, the more customers will pay to stay. As players reach higher levels, there will be room for expansion, which will, in turn, bring in more customers and more cash. All of these upgrades contribute to a star rating at the top of the screen, which serves as a barometer for your hotel's success.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- 8 perfect beer and food pairings
- ‘My hair feels like silk’: Tame frizzy hair and flyaways with this bes…
- 4 delicious recipes you can make in a muffin pan
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!