If you've been struggling with getting ahead in Happy Pets -- that's might be about to change. The pet sim game on Facebook will now reward players more coins and more experience points (XP) depending on your level.
Here are more details on how this sliding scale will work, courtesy of the Happy Pets forums:
Now you'll generate more coins* and experience based on your level.
Levels 1-14: Basic Experience, Training Points, Coins
Levels 15-24: +25% Experience, Training Points, Coins
Levels 25-34: +50% Experience, Training Points, Coins
Levels 35-44: +75% Experience, Training Points, Coins
Levels 45+: +100% Experience, Training Points, Coins
*Note: This only applies to getting coins from actions (games, cleaning, petting); not coins for selling pets or furniture. Selling values are the same for all levels, and will be shown on your "sell" screen.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikTokers share delicious vegan holiday recipes
- Food TikToker reveals in food how many calories he eats in a day
- Leesa’s extended Cyber Monday sale is offering up to $600 off mattress…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!