Maybe Pet Society was inspired by a similar offer that Restaurant City pulled two weeks ago, which resulted in 100k fans getting 9k coins each. To quote, Pet Society is promising that: "For every 100,000 new fans in the next 7 days we'll give every fan 500 coins up to a maximum of 5,000!"
Even though they have an estimated 19 million Monthly Active Users to Restaurant City's 15.4 million, Pet Society's goal is obviously way more ambitious than what Restaurant City had proposed for its players. Whereas Restaurant City was rallying the support of existing fans, Pet Society is after new blood.
Stay tuned for results within the next 3-4 days.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!