There's nothing more rewarding than growing stronger via leveling up in Mafia Wars -- but for those who are devoted energy players or fighters -- adding all of those skill points can be an exercise in excessive clicking.
Now Mafia Wars makes it easier to level up by allowing virtual mobsters to add five points at once to a certain category. I am, for instance, more of an energy player than a fighter, so this makes it much easier to just assign points quickly and then move onto the next thing.
If you like to spread your skill points around, you can still do that too by adding +1 at a time to any category -- but just be aware that if you want to spend it all in once place, this skill point tweak will make it that much easier.
What kind of Mafia Wars player are you? Fighter or energy player?
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Toddler uses ‘gentle parenting’ technique on younger sibling
- Mom stirs TikTok controversy when she shares ups and downs of 13-year …
- This $29 teddy bomber jacket is too cute: ‘Get one in every color’
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!