Celebrity Homes on HousingWatch This Week
- Kim Kardashian bought a new $3.5 million Beverly Hills home (left). Must be making room for baby.
- "Dallas" star Larry Hagman put his California home up for sale. Ironically for the ex-TV oil baron, it's the largest solar-powered home in the country.
- Mel Gibson listed his Malibu home for $14.5 million. The super-Christian's getting dee-vorced, what will The Lord think, Mel?
- Majorly in-debt photographer Annie Lebovitz has worked out a deal to keep her four properties (a country house in Rhinebeck, N.Y., and three townhouses in Greenwich Village -- one of which she was forced to buy when her construction next door ruined her neighbor's home).
- Scary Spice get sued after she and her husband attacked a real estate appraiser outside her Los Angeles home -- the couple mistook him for paparazzo. Do the paparazzi even still follow the other Spice Girls anyway?
- Tennis great Pete Sampras and actress-wife Bridgette Wilson-Sampras are selling their $25 million estate and downsizing to a mere $5.6 million home in the same Lake Sherwood, Calif. area
- Christie Brinkley lists her $30 million Bridgehampton, N.Y., mansion, but don't feel bad for the Uptown Girl, she's downsizing to an $11 million pad in North Haven, Conn.
Oh to be a celebrity. We could do without the paparazzi but the sweet real estate might just make up for it.
Read about more celebrity homes or our weekly celebrity homes round up.