What's Hot on RentedSpaces This Week
The most popular posts:
1. Live at Walmart, Not Sprawl-Mart Laugh if you will at the seeming absurdity of a Walmart being built on top of a Lowe's, but at least give the mixed-use center - including almost 100 residential units - props for its compact footprint.
2. Flavorful Candles Light Up Your Taste Buds Kill two birds with one stone at your next dinner party with ambient lighting that becomes a delicious part of the meal. They had me at "bacon candle."
3. Still Got Bare Walls? Dive Into Decals!Stylish (and, key for apartment dwellers, non-permanent) decals for everyone from the hipster to the badass.
And three not to miss!
1. New Site Offers Cash Back For Paying Rent Online What a genius idea! Put your rent dollars to work for you by earning cash-back rewards at stores like Target and Home Depot - all for doing something you have to do anyway.
2. Party Girl: Make it a Green(er) St. Patrick's DayKeep an eye out for leprechauns, but also the environment this St. Patrick's Day. Let Party Girl show you how, with a few clever tips for an environmentally-friendly celebration.
3. Craigslist Roommate Nightmares: Los Angeles Edition The weirdos continue to crawl out of the woodwork on the popular classified ad site. Opportunities abound this week, with roommate postings by a dominatrix and a self-proclaimed "gay hooker".