If you're tired of all that clicking to clean up after your and your friends' pets, PetVille has the quick-fix solution -- Clean Bombs. These explosive little devices come in a pack of five and can be purchased in the Premium store for 2 PetVille dollars each. (That's not bad considering that you can earn PV cash just by playing the game).
To put them to work, visit a friends' house, open your inventory, then drag a bomb into the room. After a few seconds, the bomb will explode, leaving everything squeaky clean -- pets, house, you name it. As an added bonus, using a bomb doubles the amount of coins and love points, making these WMCs (weapons of mass cleaning) the new must-have item for virtual pet owners everywhere. Now, if someone could make these for real-life, we'd happily hang up our scrubbing brushes for good.
What do you think of the new clean bombs?
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Mom wonders if she went too far by asking restaurant manager to tur…
- Instantly upgrade your bed or sofa with this $25 throw pillow set from…
- Score up to 50% off Oakley sunglasses for this week only
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!