The Mafia Wars spy tech crate has reared its head again in the newly launched Marketplace store. One crate costs 12 reward points (RP) and three costs 35 RP. Each box has a 60% chance of containing a common item, 30% for an uncommon item and 10% for a rare item.
Items found in these crates have reportedly been different from the first round of Spy Tech crates, released last year. Here's players have found in these crates so far. (Note: if you know other items in these crates, please send pics to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll post them here.)
The Mighty Pen - Common
A: 27 D: 13
Wagner KP8 - Rare
A: 51 D: 26
Murder Permit - Uncommon
A: 34 D: 19
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Indulge your inner Francophile with these yummy galette recipes
- 5 warm and toasty drinks for a cozy cocktail hour
- More than 11,000 Amazon shoppers have given this stylish sweater a 5-s…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!