There's a funny new fish in the Pet Society pond. The Breadfish was introduced today along with many other items that revolve around the theme of cafe culture.
My pet Sushi was sure that the new Small Loaf of Bread or the Chicken Sandwich would be the right bait, but after six loaves and two sandwiches, he's starting to wonder if the Breadfish is on the Atkins diet. He's also tried the other new items in the food shop, but the Breadfish hasn't nibbled. How about you? Have you caught the Breadfish yet? And if so, what did you use?
Update (12 hours later):
Thanks to readers for responding. Looks like the Small Loaf of Bread is the ticket. We're going back to the pond!
This article originally appeared on Pet Society Anonymous.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- 7 of the best kitchen deals to shop during Walmart’s early Black Fr…
- Tea lovers swear by this under-$30 electric kettle (P.S.: it’s also re…
- You won’t regret making this cheesy donut
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!